- High and medium milk producers; It is our milk feed
formulated to be used in all lactation periods together with grain crushing and
flexes such as barley, wheat and corn.
- Contains 20% crude protein. It contains high quality
- It contains buffer substances to prevent metabolic diseases
such as acidosis and laminitis, considering the use of grain
- Vitamin and mineral contents are increased extra by
considering the use of cereals.
- Increases heat and fertility thanks to the high vitamin
mineral it contains.
- Easy to digest, high bio-useful and tasty complementary
- If you are just starting ACTIVE 20 milk feed, switch to it
by mixing it with your old feed for at least 10 days.
- Our dairy animals should have access to fresh food 24 hours
- Our dairy animals need to consume 3-4% of their body weight
on a daily basis. (It depends on the conditions such as climate, shelter
conditions, milk yield etc.)
- In order for our milky animals to continue their rumen activities
in a healthy way, they need to consume a good quality dry grass (Alfalfa hay,
Dry oat grass, Barley harvest etc.) up to 1% of their live weight daily.
- Milking animals need 1 m2 dry bedding area for every 100 kg
body weight in free-shelter systems and 2 times that of walking space.
- Our dairy animals need at least 80 cm feeder space per